Friday 7 October 2011

Leaving!

Hi friends and family!

Continuing with the story of my life lol...

On the 30th of September I was working as a housekeeper and I did departure day. It was busy but went well. And in the evening I went out with my best friends in the hotel and we went for drinks at a pub and then to our local club. It was so much fun and lots of fun with photos haha! I had the evening off too and earlier I had got a kebab takeaway with chilli sauce and the chilli was so hot it felt like my mouth was on fire lol!

On Sat the 1st of October I only worked the breakfast and the evening shift and inbetween I went running and played tennis with a friend. It was the 1st time I had played tennis properly since 2008 I think. It was good to get back in to it! I only had four hours sleep and I did all that exercise and went for a walk on the sea front later with friends, I'm not sure where all my energy came from.

On Sun 2nd of October, I had the whole day off work, I went to church in the morning and in the afternoon I went back to Sidmouth and I hung out with my friends. I also saw a huge crane in the road in Exeter it was just right in the middle of the road as you walk up to the high street so I took a pic of it.

I have different songs for different times in my life and this was my theme song for the time coming.



On Sunday I was off work the whole day and then on Monday morning I only worked the breakfast until 10:30 am and then I was off until Wednesday because it was my half day :)! I went for a run after my breakfast shift, running feels great!

On Tuesday it was the last night us "trio" were together because one of my best friends in the hotel was leaving the next day. We had chinese food and watched movies in the evening because the three of us were off. Then on Wed she left to go back home :(. And on Thurs another of my friends left the hotel too :(. And on Sun another one of my friends is leaving the Uk :(. Really what have I done to make everyone leave? lol! It's sad when friends leave but I grateful for all my friends in my life and so happy there are great ways to keep in touch :D! I miss my friends who are not here with me and I am happy I have friends here too!

The Call was the song for the "leaving" theme now and this song I guess is one for it too. I can usually relate songs to times in my life because I love music :)!



On Wed I played tennis with a friend in the hotel. So good to be playing again! We're going to be professional soon ;) hey well one can dream!

Yesterday I went for a bit of a walk on the sea front with a friend and took some pictures but it was a very quick walk because the wind was so icy and we nearly froze haha! Since yesterday suddenly the temperatures have dropped! Hello English cold weather!

Today I was working in the morning and tomorrow is a busy day as it's departure day. I went for a run this afternoon with a friend and I feel so much better after a run. Exercise is so good for you and I am going to try keep up my running and tennis :)!

I am back as a housekeeper full time since Wed because I was doing waitressing for a while in the past month.

With that I shall love and leave you,
Until I write again haha,
Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment