Friday 4 November 2011

We must stand together and Leaving, Learning and Loving

Dear Friends and Family!

I decided to update my blog already, although I only have 2 days worth of news however you've probably noticed by blog updates are not only about my news ;)!

Although I will start with my news. On Thursday (yesterday) I was back to the world of work after my days off. I went for a run in the afternoon with a friend, it had been weeks since I last ran and I could feel it lol but it felt so good to be running. It always does! I've been running all my life and I usually have music when I run and the feeling is like no other!

This morning it was departure day (very busy day for us) and after my shift I literally ate lunch and then went and napped all afternoon. This evening I was serving in the dining room and one of my tables made me laugh because the one lady asked a few times where the menu was and then when she was handed the menu she said she couldn't read it because of her eyesight. I think it's one of those instances where you had to have been there. I like meeting new people and there are a lot of interesting things that happen at work.

This evening I was watching the American X factor - I haven't watched many of the episodes but I enjoy it and then I decided to write this blog post mainly to post this song. Now you'll see where my blog title comes from!



They're such great lyrics and it really gets you thinking!
"We must stand together
There's no getting even
Hand in hand forever
That's when we all win
That's, that's, that's when we all win."

And I'm really looking forward to this book coming out (November 22nd), if you haven't read her books yet you should they're amazing:



In fact here are the trailers for the first and second book in that series too:

The first book is called Leaving:



The second book is called Learning which I just finished yesterday:



As for what this weekend brings, I will find out. In the meantime God bless you all! You're all so special - thanking God for all of you in my life!

Thanks for reading my writing, I love sharing with you and I love to write.

I read this amazing quote now from Living the Love Dare - A Year of daily reminders to guide your heart:
God is sovereign. He does things His way. He's not a genie in a lamp that submits your every wish. But He does love you and desires an intimate relationship with you. This doesn't happen apart from prayer.

All in all I've had a good couple days :), I hope you have too.

Love hearing your news too,
I shall love and leave you until I write again,
Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment