Saturday 24 March 2012

Spring and Sun and all things fun!

Dear Friends and Family,

Firstly our clocks go forward an hour! So from tomorrow onwards we have jumped an hour ahead!

The weather has been fantastic! Since Thurday we have had sunshine! The most wonderful part about it is I live by the sea! So I have been out and about quite a lot :)! It's really been a (lovely) few days lol! I have heard the word lovely so much recently!

Yesterday I was in the city with a friend and went to a show in the evening but couldn't stay, I was very tired after departure day so I headed home.

I cannot upload a couple of pictures I took, my blogger uploader is not working so well! I'm sure I will have more pictures to upload later on! I am like the local paparazzi! Lol I love capturing things! Especially beautiful sights and people!

I have 2 days off now :)! Fun in the sun! If there is sun lol!

So that's an idea of what I've been up to!

Plus another thing that really made me go wow is Psalm 33:5 "the earth is full of the steadfast love of the Lord." FULL! Woop - an awesome God who loves us always! Who is directing us in our lives.

This scripture is one of my favourites. Isaiah 40: 28-31 "Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary, his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and not be weary and young men shall fall exhausted but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."

I feel a new post coming up on my writing blog - nicolathewriter.blogspot.com
I also post things on my writing blog on tumblr too.

I had literally just posted this and this song came on my spotify! The lyrics and everything are awesome and could not think of a better song to add to this post, it's so good and I went back to this post edited it and it's below for you :)!



With that I shall love and leave you,
Until I write again,
God bless,
Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment