Tuesday 13 March 2012

My news! I've re-opened my blog :)

Dear Friends and Family!

After a lot of thought I have decided to re-open this blog and share my news with you all again. Of course my news isn't a play by play of my life but it gives you an idea of what I'm getting up to. I don't write every minor detail but some things. Of course you may want to know when I brush my teeth and when I put my shoes on and all those fun bits of information but I think I'll leave out those details ;)!

Let's see where to begin. I'll give a brief summary of the past few months since I stopped writing my news. I went to Paris (beautiful city - pictures on my facebook), finished my working year end of December, went on holiday the whole month of Jan, came back then started work mid-feb, took a 3 day vacation recently (pictures on my facebook in 3 albums).

Back to my news. Well I'm sick at the moment haha. I worked this morning but I had to take the night off work tonight.I did just have a couple days off too so I rested. Well except for going to Exeter on Sunday lol. Being sick happens so moving on... haha

The weather is warming up, even sat on the beach in the sun with just a t-shirt. Although it's warmer here on the coast however whenever I find myself in the city I freeze lol, it's so much colder there! It's funny I was recalling how it was in Africa, where almost everyday the weather was warm - over 20 degrees, mostly around 25 degrees and now that I'm living in England a warm day is a rare occasion.

I visited another coastal town here on the 4th of March and stayed in a hotel there, it was one of those vacations where you think oh I've got time off and I want to go somewhere, so I went somewhere :). Like I said on my other blog the things that happened and how this trip unfolded was amazing, you'll have to read my other blog to see what I'm talking about. It was very peaceful, I was moving practically the whole day lol but I felt a lot more relaxed than I had felt in a long time. It was a good experience, my first trip with just me. Actually it was the first time in over a year or even more than that where it was just me with no one I know around for more than 3 days of so.

I suppose I have been like James Bond under-cover for a while, you know laying low but I guess I like sharing my news and my life. I like hearing about your news and your life too. I like catching up with people. I like a lot of things haha.

Well I think for my first post in ages I'll let you off the hook ;), I won't write an essay but good to have this blog again.

The only way to end this post is with a song of course - yeah I still love music, I listen to Spotify so much now actually!

This is a great song I heard!



God always knows who we are. He's always there for us.

Until I write again,
God Bless,
Love Nix

No comments:

Post a Comment