Tuesday 22 March 2011

More of my News - The Life of Nicola Hill :P

Hi everyone!

Wow my last update was the 3rd of March. I didn't update for this long because I have done nothing since then, just joking, I just haven't got around to it until now.

Now I am trying to recall what I have done, this is the reason I should update while it's still fresh in my mind :)! Actually thank goodness for facebook statuses, I can go look ;)!

I've been back to the usual routine of work - housekeeping and waitressing. It's actually been a really good month at work, even our busy departure days (where we have to clean the hotel rooms from top to bottom) were good :). And I got given tips and chocolates and a calendar and all sorts from the guests :).

March has also been a quiet month at the hotel as it is off season but we will be getting busier and busier as it nears summer. I have had a lot more time off than I would usually.

I have a picture from Africa night of me and a couple of my friends below for you to take a look ;).



Ah it was an amazing night, I am so proud to be African :)))!!!

The next day in the evening I packed because I was flying to Belfast, Northern Ireland the next day.

So there you have it, as I am writing to you now, I am sitting at some friends of mine's house in Belfast, Northern Ireland :)! It's my first time ever here. I arrived yesterday late afternoon and I will be here until the 29th of March.

I suppose you are wondering how I suddenly ended up in Belfast :)! Actually all my plans to come here and everything was all sorted in literally a day, it's the fastest plans I have made in my life! My friends invited me and I went to ask my boss the next day if he thinks I could have the week off work because I thought I should grab the opportunity before we get busy again, and he said that was fine and so I phoned my friends and asked them if I could come and they said it was fine and now suddenly I'm in Northern Ireland :)! It's amazing how God works and all the fantastic things that happen in your life. It's really good to be here, I am enjoying myself already :)!

I will update more soon, I am going to head off now, but thank you for taking the time to read my blog and I'd always love to hear from anyone and what is going on in your life too, even if you don't know me that well, we can always get to know each other better ;)!

Take care, God Bless, Love to you all,
And have a fantastic time in whatever you are doing,
Love Nik-nak

No comments:

Post a Comment