Tuesday 5 July 2011

God has got an Awesome plan for YOU



I was sitting on the beach today reading Leaving by Karen Kingsbury and I found these two quotes in the book.
Commit your plans to the Lord and they will succeed
And:
God never said life would be easy. The purpose in living isn't about our personal happiness... it's about serving God.
Before I headed out to the beach I felt that moment of inspiration I get when I feel like writing something and after I read those quotes I began to write a poem and here it is :).

God has got an Awesome plan for you

As I sit staring out to sea,
I look at my life now and where God has placed me.
I look back at the time last year when I wasn't sure about this place,
And now I am still here, happy and settled by God's grace.

If God brought me through,
How much more can He do for you?
Sometimes you can't see God's surprise,
Because you have closed your eyes.

When I let God in
My eyes were finally open,
And I saw that once you believe
That is when you will receive.

When I was lost and life felt strange,
I let God back in to my life and He helped me make a change.
So when life is difficult and you feel blue,
Remember that God has got an awesome plan for you.

Written by Nicola Hill (04/07.2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment