Saturday 18 June 2011

Life is beautiful :)

Dear all you special people,

And so my story continues...

As I said before I post a few of the verses I like sometimes, here are a few:

The grass withers, the flowers fade but the word of our God will stand forever: Isaiah 40 vs 8

"Trust the Lord with all your heart, and don't rely on your own insight." Proverbs 3: 5

‎"Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If any one destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and that temple you are." 1 Corinthians 3: 16-17.

Therefore, since we are justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have obtained access to this grace in which we stand and we rejoice in our hope of sharing the glory of God. ~Romans 5:1-3

And this verse is from today. I love this verse, I love all the verses. ‎"And above all things put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in the one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teach and admonish one another in, all wisdom, and sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs with thankfulness in your hearts to God." ~ Colossians 3: 14-16

"What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man conceived, what God has prepared for those who love him," ~1 Corinthians 9

I was listening to this song one morning this week it's so awesome!



I also came across this song, I am always coming across new songs :) I really love music.



On the 15th of June I started a blog on tumblr where I have been posting things I write. I love to write and I just feel alive when I am writing. I created it so that I can share my writing side with all of you :)! This is the link to my tumblr if you'd like to read my posts :) -> http://nicolahill.tumblr.com/ . I am really enjoying having a place to keep my writing. I would love to be an author one day.

On the 15th I also went out with friends to Pizza Express and we went and watch Kungfu Panda 2! Have you seen Kungfu Panda 2? If you haven't you must go and see it!!! Haha it is so awesome, I laughed so much. I love good humour :)!

Here are some quotes from the movie:
Mr. Ping: My son saved China - you, too, can save! Buy one dumpling, get one free! #KungfuPanda 2

Tigress: I hope this turns out better than your plan to cook rice in your stomach by eating it raw, and then drinking boiling water. #KungfuPanda2.

On Thursday I also created my Ustream which a free broadcasting channel so I can broadcast by radio and by webcam online. I will start my own broadcasting soon :-)! I have lots of ideas for it :))) and I'll let you know when I'll be on air. This is the link below.









Live streaming video by Ustream

Haha I am on almost every social network, I love computers and I love interacting with people.

This is another song I came across, wonderful lyrics!:



On Friday night I went out with friends and we played pool which was so much fun!

This morning it was departure day (where most of the guests leave the hotel) so that's a busy day for us as housekeepers. I spent most of the afternoon sleeping, I was so tired. Tonight I was waitressing and now it's chill time which I am using to update my news and update everything I have online ;)!

I would love to hear your news too ;)! Thanks for reading my blog and I love having you all in my life :)! Remember that life can be awesome :) there's so much fun to be had!

God Bless
Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment